A full day school program is offered by Atlanta Country Day School August through May of each year.
This individualized educational program is custom designed to meet the needs of each student enrolled. Here at ACDS we believe that all students can succeed, so we maintain a 6:1 student teacher ratio in all core academic subjects to ensure that focus is always on the student’s individual needs and learning styles, as well as provide a safe space to teens who may suffer academic anxiety in large classroom settings.
Classes are Monday through Thursday from 9:00am – 3:30pm. Catered lunch is provided.
We welcome students grades 9 through 12 with diverse backgrounds, talents, and needs. This program is a perfect fit for students who:
- Need flexibility in scheduling
- Have special learning styles
- Seek safety and security in a family atmosphere
- Struggle academically or feel anxious in a large classroom
- Need to graduate on time or recover credits
All programs are fully accredited. An appointment is required with the Headmaster prior to enrollment.